Fantastic flavors, and super easy to make. If you're using lemon juice (or zest) from a bottle, I'd recommend not using the full amount suggested to replace 1 lemon. I made this mistake and man was that chicken lemony!
Garlic Chicken with Rosemary
Photo: Antonis Achilleos; Styling: Gerri Williams
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 259
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Protein: 28g
- Carbohydrate: 9g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 66mg
- Sodium: 505mg
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- Salt and pepper
- 4 thinly cut chicken cutlets (about 1 lb.)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- Finely grated zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1. On a plate, mix flour with 1 Tbsp. rosemary, 1 tsp. salt and 1/2 tsp. pepper. Dredge chicken cutlets in seasoned flour; shake to remove excess.
- 2. Warm 2 Tbsp. oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add cutlets and cook until golden, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Remove to a plate; cover loosely. Wipe out skillet, leaving behind browned bits.
- 3. Place skillet over low heat and warm 1 Tbsp. oil. Add garlic and 1 Tbsp. rosemary; stir for 1 minute. Add chicken broth and lemon zest and juice, scraping up browned bits on the skillet. Raise heat to medium; boil until sauce has thickened, about 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Return chicken with juices to skillet, turning to coat. Serve hot.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note