Fantastic flavors, and super easy to make. If you're using lemon juice (or zest) from a bottle, I'd recommend not using the full amount suggested to replace 1 lemon. I made this mistake and man was that chicken lemony!
Garlic Chicken with Rosemary
Photo: Antonis Achilleos; Styling: Gerri Williams
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 259
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Protein: 28g
- Carbohydrate: 9g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 66mg
- Sodium: 505mg
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- Salt and pepper
- 4 thinly cut chicken cutlets (about 1 lb.)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- Finely grated zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1. On a plate, mix flour with 1 Tbsp. rosemary, 1 tsp. salt and 1/2 tsp. pepper. Dredge chicken cutlets in seasoned flour; shake to remove excess.
- 2. Warm 2 Tbsp. oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add cutlets and cook until golden, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Remove to a plate; cover loosely. Wipe out skillet, leaving behind browned bits.
- 3. Place skillet over low heat and warm 1 Tbsp. oil. Add garlic and 1 Tbsp. rosemary; stir for 1 minute. Add chicken broth and lemon zest and juice, scraping up browned bits on the skillet. Raise heat to medium; boil until sauce has thickened, about 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Return chicken with juices to skillet, turning to coat. Serve hot.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes