Garlic Chicken Puffs
Community Recipe from
- 4 ounce(s) cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/2 cup(s) cooked chicken shredded
- 2 can(s) refrigerator crescent rolls
- Mix cream cheese, garlic and chicken until well blended.
- Unroll crescent rolls and cut each triangle into 2 triangles (when you unroll the crescent rolls, 2 triangles are attached making a big square, I just cut from there following the perforation for one cut and made another cut from the other corners = giving you 4 little triangles)
- Place 1 tsp of chicken mixture on the center of each triangle and fold the corners in over the creamy mixture.
- Place on cookie sheet and bake at 375 for 12-14 mins.
- I used 2 cookie sheets at a time, and had to bake 3 batches to get all of mine baked (so allow for that time if you’re making a lot)
- Also, mine were ready in about 11 mins, so watch for how your oven cooks.
- *For cooked chicken, I buy those big bags of frozen chicken tenderloins, I just threw 6 of them on a cookie sheet and baked for about 25 mins.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KristinSessions and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Garlic Chicken Puffs Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers