A 10 out of 10! I didn't use all of the mustard mixture but fully coated the pizza dough. We used a store bought, fully cooked chicken. I think the feta was the icing on the cake! My boys are not easily convinced of giving a 10, but in this case all thumbs up!
Garlic Chicken Pizza
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 263
- Calories from fat: 27%
- Fat: 7.8g
- Saturated fat: 3.6g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.8g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.9g
- Protein: 19.9g
- Carbohydrate: 27.1g
- Fiber: 0.5g
- Cholesterol: 36mg
- Iron: 2.1mg
- Sodium: 563mg
- Calcium: 296mg
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (16-ounce) Italian cheese-flavored pizza crust (such as Boboli)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast (about 8 ounces)
- 1 cup chopped plum tomato
- 1 cup chopped mushrooms
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) finely shredded fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Combine first 3 ingredients, stirring well with a whisk. Place crust on a baking sheet; brush vinegar mixture over crust. Top with chicken, tomato, and mushrooms; sprinkle with cheeses and green onions.
- Bake at 400° for 15 minutes or until cheeses melt.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This