Garlic Cheddar Mashed Potatoes
- 6 whole(s) russet potatoes peeled and cut into chunks
- 1/2 stick(s) unsalted butter room temperature
- 4 ounce(s) reduced fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) heavy cream
- 2 clove(s) garlic peeled and minced
- boil potatoes until soft. add potatoes into mixer and beat in each additional ingredient until fully blended. Place back in potato pot on low heat and stir for five minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Solarszaro and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note