Garlic Cheddar Biscuits
Calories: 77...Fat: 2 g...Protein: 3 g...Carbs: 12 g...Fiber: 0 g...Sodium: 178 mg
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 clove(s) garlic minced
- 2 cup(s) Heart Smart Bisquick
- 3 1/2 ounce(s) shredded sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 2/3 cup(s) fat free milk
- Preheat oven to 400. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine biscuit mix, cheddar cheese, and garlic. Stir in milk and mix (do not over mix). Drop batter by heaping tablespoonfuls (1.5 oz each) onto prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes, or until lightly browned on the bottom.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jdedzany and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note