Garlic Butter Shrimp Scampi
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 ounce(s) linguine or other pasta
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 1/4 cup(s) butter
- 1 pound(s) large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 package(s) garlic butter shrimp scampi seasoning mix
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice or 2 tablespoons white wine (optional)
- 1. Cook pasta as directed on package. Drain well.
- 2. Meanwhile, heat oil and butter in large skillet on medium heat until butter is melted. Add shrimp and Seasoning Mix; cook and stir 3 to 4 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink. Stir in lemon juice or wine, if desired.
- 3. Toss with cooked pasta to coat well. Serve with grated Parmesan cheese, if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note