Garlic Butter Shrimp Scampi
Community Recipe from
- 8 ounce(s) linguine or other pasta
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 1/4 cup(s) butter
- 1 pound(s) large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 package(s) garlic butter shrimp scampi seasoning mix
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice or 2 tablespoons white wine (optional)
- 1. Cook pasta as directed on package. Drain well.
- 2. Meanwhile, heat oil and butter in large skillet on medium heat until butter is melted. Add shrimp and Seasoning Mix; cook and stir 3 to 4 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink. Stir in lemon juice or wine, if desired.
- 3. Toss with cooked pasta to coat well. Serve with grated Parmesan cheese, if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes