Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 teaspoon(s) pepper (regular black or cayenne)
- 2 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 2 - 3 tablespoon(s) minced garlic
- 1/4 cup(s) lemon-lime soda
- 2/3 cup(s) vinegar
- 1 cup(s) packed brown sugar
- 1 large chicken, cut into serving pieces
- Place chicken in crock pot.
- Mix all remaining ingredients and pour over chicken.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Serve over rice or noodles.
- You can thicken the juices after cooking with a little cornstarch.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note