- 1 bunch (about 1 pound) broccolini, trimmed
- 4 teaspoons unsalted butter
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- Pinch of crushed red pepper
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
How to Make It
Cook broccolini in boiling salted water 3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain and plunge into ice water; drain.
Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat; add garlic cloves and red pepper; sauté 30 seconds. Add broccolini, and toss 2 minutes or until heated through. Season with salt and pepper.