Garlic Broccoli Side
- 5 cup(s) chopped broccoli
- 1 cup(s) cold water
- 1 tablespoon(s) cornstarch
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon(s) red pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- Place the garlic (minced), vegetable oil and broccoli in a skillet and cook on medium heat for 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Separately dissolve the cornstarch in water. Pour the mixture into the skillet along with the ginger and soy sauce and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Top with red pepper flakes
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JoshyStevenson and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note