Garlic Bread Crumbs
Use with Weekday Cassoulet
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 clove(s) garlic minced or pressed
- 1 1/4 cup(s) italian or seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 pinch(s) salt and peper
- In a small saute pan over low heat, add the oil and the garlic. Stir until the oil is fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Toss in the bread crumbs and cook until the bread crumbs start to turn golden, about 2 to 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, to taste, and remove from heat.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cred222 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Garlic Bread Crumbs Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles