Garlic Bread in a Bag
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons salted butter, softened
- 1 loaf of Italian bread, preferably semolina, halved lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 450°. In a small bowl, blend the garlic with the butter. Spread each bread half with 1 tablespoon of the garlic butter and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of the Parmesan. Sandwich the bread halves together and put the loaf in a paper bag. Fold the top closed and bake in the center of the oven for about 8 minutes, or until the bag darkens slightly and the bread feels crisp when pressed through the bag.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This