Photo: Dave Lauridsen
You want a squishy-soft french loaf--it crisps up well on the grill and stays fluffy inside.
Yield: Makes 24 to 28 slices (serving size: 2 slices)
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 125
- Calories from fat: 52%
- Protein: 2g
- Fat: 7.3g
- Saturated fat: 4.2g
- Carbohydrate: 12g
- Fiber: 0.6g
- Sodium: 200mg
- Cholesterol: 17mg
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons granulated garlic or 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 soft French-style bread (about 15 in. long)
- 1. Melt butter with garlic over low heat.
- 2. Slice loaf in half lengthwise and toast, crust side down, on a grill until crunchy, about 3 minutes. Turn and toast cut side about 3 minutes.
- 3. Brush garlic butter onto bread and cut into 1-in. slices.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note