Super Easy, Very Tasty and Fast. Adding to my Recipe Binder
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 254
- Fat: 14g
- Saturated fat: 8g
- Protein: 6g
- Carbohydrate: 26g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 33mg
- Sodium: 571mg
- 1 (14 oz.) loaf Italian
- bread, halved lengthwise
- 1 stick (1/4 lb.) unsalted butter
- 8 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 500°F. Line a large, rimmed baking sheet with foil. Arrange bread, cut side up, on baking sheet.
- Melt butter in a small pan over medium heat. Add garlic, salt, pepper and oregano; cook, stirring once or twice, until garlic is fragrant, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Use a pastry brush to spread garlic butter evenly over bread. Sprinkle evenly with cheese. Bake until bread is golden, 8 to 10 minutes. Cut loaf halves into thick slices and serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers