More From Southern Living
Bake: 15 Minutes
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 large garlic cloves, pressed
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh basil*
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (16-ounce) French bread loaf, split horizontally
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Italian six-cheese blend
- Stir together first 4 ingredients in a small bowl until well blended; spread mixture evenly on cut sides of bread halves. Sprinkle evenly with cheese. Place on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 375° for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- *1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning may be substituted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breads