- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 2 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Italian three-cheese blend
- 1 (16-ounce) loaf French bread, split
How to Make It
Combine first 5 ingredients and 1/3 cup cheese; spread mixture evenly on cut sides of bread. Sprinkle evenly with remaining 2/3 cup cheese. Place on a baking sheet.
Bake at 375° for 15 to 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden. Let stand for 2 to 3 minutes before serving.