Garlic Beef Stew (Everyday Paleo pg. 163)
Community Recipe from
- 2 pound(s) Stew Meat (beef)
- 1 whole(s) onion
- 1 tablespoon(s) ground majoram
- 1/2 cup(s) Chicken broth
- 1 whole(s) acorn squash
- in a slow cooker, top the stew meat with all ingredients except for the acorn squash and mix well.
- Cut the acorn squash in half, scoop out the seeds and place directly on top of the stew meat. Cover and cook for 6-8 hours.
- Scooop out the acorn squash from its skin and serve in a bowl with the stew on top of the squash.
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook time: 6-8 hours
- Recipe taken directly from Everyday Paleo cookbook by Sarah Fragoso.
- Picture taken from cruntchy hot mama :http://crunchyhotmama.com/recipes/entrees/lunchdinner/
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mandjp and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes