Garlic Beef Stew (Everyday Paleo pg. 163)
Garlic Beef Stew with Acorn Squash
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) Stew Meat (beef)
- 1 whole(s) onion
- 1 tablespoon(s) ground majoram
- 1/2 cup(s) Chicken broth
- 1 whole(s) acorn squash
- in a slow cooker, top the stew meat with all ingredients except for the acorn squash and mix well.
- Cut the acorn squash in half, scoop out the seeds and place directly on top of the stew meat. Cover and cook for 6-8 hours.
- Scooop out the acorn squash from its skin and serve in a bowl with the stew on top of the squash.
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook time: 6-8 hours
- Recipe taken directly from Everyday Paleo cookbook by Sarah Fragoso.
- Picture taken from cruntchy hot mama :http://crunchyhotmama.com/recipes/entrees/lunchdinner/
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mandjp and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note