Photo: Becky Luigart-Stayner; Styling: Lindsey Ellis Beatty
Also great as a sandwich spread or dip for steamed asparagus or artichokes.
This recipe goes with Sicilian Fish Soup
Yield: Makes 1 1/4 cups
More From Coastal Living
- 5 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
- 2 egg yolks (pasteurized eggs, if desired)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup olive oil
- Salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1. Process garlic in a blender until finely chopped. Add egg yolks and next 3 ingredients; process until smooth.
- 2. With motor running, gradually add oil in a thin, steady stream; process until thick. Season with salt and pepper.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments