This is one of the best recipes ever - easy to prepare, to cook and serve - your guests will love it and what an impression you will make. I made it with roasted sweet potatoes and asparagus with hollandaise. I am not a big beef eater but this is something I crave. Outstanding.
Garlic-and-Rosemary Beef Tenderloin
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic or red wine vinegar
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 1 (5-pound) beef tenderloin, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large shallow dish or heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag; add beef. Cover or seal, and chill at least 8 hours, turning occasionally.
- Remove beef from marinade, discarding marinade. Place in a roasting pan; sprinkle evenly with pepper, and let stand 30 minutes.
- Bake at 500° for 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Lower temperature to 375°; bake 20 more minutes or to desired degree of doneness. Let tenderloin stand 10 minutes before slicing.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes