Garlic and Paprika Roasted Cauliflower
- 1 small head(s) cauliflower, about 2 lbs, cut into bite size pieces
- 3 tablespoon(s) light olive oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- Squeeze of lemon
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees and place a rack in the upper middle section of the oven. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. In a small cup or bowl, combine the oil and the spices and stir to combine. Place the cauliflower in a large bowl and pour the oil and spice mixture over it. Toss with your hands to coat thoroughly. Spread the cauliflower across the lined baking sheet and then place in the oven.
- Roast for 15-20 minutes, until the cauliflower is tender, slightly crisp and browned on the edges. Remove from the oven and squeeze lemon over the top if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note