Garlic and Mustard Burgers
Dinner ready in just 30 minutes! Enjoy these grilled ground beef and veggies burgers – a flavorful meal. Serve with potato chips!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) ground beef lean (at least 80%)
- 3 tablespoon(s) dijon mustard country style
- 5 clove(s) garlic finely chopped
- 4 sandwich buns split
- 4 slice(s) Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1 jar(s) roasted red bell peppers drained
- Lettuce leaves for garnish
- 1 bag(s) Potato Chips
- Heat gas or charcoal grill. In medium bowl, mix beef, mustard and garlic. Shape mixture into 4 patties, about 3/4 inch thick.
- Place patties on grill over medium heat. Cover grill; cook 13 to 15 minutes, turning once, until meat thermometer inserted in center of patties reads 160°F. Add buns, cut sides down, to grill for last 4 minutes of grilling or until toasted. Top burgers with cheese.
- Serve burgers on buns with lettuce and red peppers.
- Nutritional Information:
- 1 Serving (1 Sandwich)Calories 475(Calories from Fat 245),Total Fat 27g(Saturated Fat 12g,Cholesterol 90mg;Sodium 750mg;Total Carbohydrate 28g(Dietary Fiber 2g,Protein 32g;Percent Daily Value*:Iron 20.00%;Exchanges:2 Starch;*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- © 2012 ®/TM General Mills All Rights Reserved
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mandolin2626 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Garlic and Mustard Burgers Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes