Garlic and Mushroom Pork Loin Chops
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 Pork Loin Chops Fat Removed
- 1 cup(s) Mushrooms sliced
- 3 clove(s) Garlic minced
- 2 tablespoon(s) Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1 can(s) Healthy Request Cream of Mushroom Soup
- Pepper to taste
- Heat oil in pan.
- Rub minced garlic and pepper on chops.
- Brown both sides of chops in pan.
- Remove from pan-set aside.
- Lightly brown mushrooms with worstershire sauce in pan.
- Add can of Healthy Request Cream of Mushroom Soup and half can of water.
- Cook on low until well mixed.
- Add pork chops to mixture.
- Cover, cook on low for about an hour or until chops are fork tender.
- you can also transfer to a baking dish and cook in oven @ 300* until tender
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Sherry3456 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Garlic and Mushroom Pork Loin Chops Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes