Garlic and Herb Cream Cheese Spread
Community Recipe from
- 12 ounce(s) cream cheese-regular or lite whipped with milk
- 4 tablespoon(s) milk add when whipping cream cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) finely minced garlic add with other herbs
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) kosher salt add with other herbs
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) onion powder add with other herbs
- Combine herbs in small bowl. Whip cream cheese and milk. Do not overmix. Store in frig at least one hour before eating. Keeps pretty well.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by pattydoright and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Garlic and Herb Cream Cheese Spread Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Dips/Spreads