- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (4-ounce) package crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill or 1/2 teaspoon dried dillweed
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Cucumber slices (optional)
How to Make It
Process first 7 ingredients in a food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Cover and chill 8 hours. Serve with cucumber slices, if desired.
Note: Spread may be frozen in an airtight container for up to 1 month. Thaw in refrigerator at least 24 hours. Stir before serving.