- 2 to 3 tablespoons hummus
- 1 (9-inch) whole wheat-and-honey wrap
- 1/4 cup shredded carrot
- 1/3 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded purple cabbage
- 1/4 cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
How to Make It
Spread hummus evenly over 1 side of wrap.
Stir together carrot and next 7 ingredients. Sprinkle over hummus. Roll up tightly. Cut diagonally in half.
Note: Hummus may be found in the refrigerated deli section of the supermarket, near the gourmet cheeses. We used pre-shredded carrots found in (10-ounce) packages in the produce section of the supermarket.