- 1 Morningstar Farms® Garden Veggie Patties® Veggie Burgers
- 1 provolone cheese (about 3/4 ounce)
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat mayonnaise or mayonnaise
- 1/8 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 tomato
- 1 red onion
- 2 rings green bell pepper
- 1 whole wheat hamburger bun, split
How to Make It
Cook Veggie Burger according to package directions. Top hot burger with cheese slice. Let stand for 1 minute or until cheese melts.
Meanwhile, in small bowl stir together mayonnaise and curry powder. Spread on bun bottom. Top with burger, tomato slice, red onion, bell pepper and bun top.
®, ™, © 2009 Kellogg NA Co Morningstar Farms® Recipes are the property of the Kellogg Company.