- 1 cup fresh or frozen petite green peas, thawed
- 1 cup green beans, trimmed, or broccoli florets
- 3 carrots (about 1/2 pound), cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 1. Arrange all vegetables in a vegetable steamer. Steam, covered, 13 minutes or until vegetables are very tender. Remove vegetables from steamer, reserving cooking liquid.
- 2. Place vegetables in a food processor; process until smooth, adding cooking liquid, 1 tablespoon at a time, to reach desired consistency.
- Easy Freezing This recipe is based on 1/4-cup serving sizes. If you freeze batches in ice-cube trays, one cube usually holds 2 tablespoons. We recommend defrosting just one cube when baby is new to solid food. Later on when baby has started eating more, defrost two to four cubes (2 to 4 ounces or 1/4 to 1/2 cup).
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This