Garden Vegetable Bake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) parmesan cheese Grated
- 1 cup(s) Zucchini (peas, broccoli or asparagus pieces) Chopped
- 2/3 cup(s) Corn
- 1 whole(s) Tomato small, chopped
- 1 whole(s) Onion med, chopped
- 3/4 cup(s) Bisquick
- 1 cup(s) Milk
- 4 whole(s) Egg Whites
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 400 oven. Spray 8x8x2 baking dish with cooking spray. Sprinkle 1/4 cup parm in baking dish. Top with vegetables & sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup parm over vegetables. Stir remaining ingredients until blended & pour over vegetables & cheese. Bake uncovered 32-35 min or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting. Add chopped chicken for dinner alternative.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by chrisallender and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Garden Vegetable Bake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch