Garden Tomato Salsa
Homemade salsa is an easy recipe you have to have in your back pocket. Make this salsa recipe to rave reviews tonight!
This recipe goes with Slow-roasted Pork with Taco Fixings
- 2 pounds mixed variety garden-ripe tomatoes (about 5), cored and diced
- 1 small white onion, minced
- 1 jalapeño pepper, cored, seeded, and minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon grated lime zest
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Sea salt, to taste
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Place first 7 ingredients in a large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil, and sprinkle with remaining ingredients. Toss gently to combine. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours to marry flavors before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note