- 1 gallon dry white wine
- 2 cups brandy
- 1 cup orange liqueur
- 4 oranges, sliced
- 1 bunch fresh mint leaves
- 1 (1-liter) bottle club soda, chilled
- 1 quart whole strawberries
- 2 lemons, thinly sliced
- 2 limes, thinly sliced
- Garnishes: fresh mint sprigs, strawberries, red seedless grapes, orange and lime wedges
How to Make It
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large container; cover and chill 8 hours.
Add club soda and next 3 ingredients just before serving; serve sangria over ice, if desired. Garnish, if desired.
* Ginger ale may be substituted for club soda.