Garden Salad With Tarragon-Mustard Vinaigrette
This quick side salad requires just a few staple ingredients and some fresh herbs. The dressing also tastes great tossed with diced roasted sweet potatoes.
More From Southern Living
- 8 cups torn green leaf and red leaf lettuce
- 2 tablespoons fresh minced chives
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced tarragon
- Tarragon-Mustard Vinaigrette
- 1. Toss together lettuce, chives, and tarragon in a large bowl. Drizzle with Tarragon-Mustard Vinaigrette just before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salad Dressings