Garden Potato Salad
Make Ahead. Serve with Easy Barbecued Chicken or Crispy Oven-Fried Chicken.
Yield: 6 servings (serving size: 2/3 cup)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 111
- Calories from fat: 13%
- Fat: 1.6g
- Saturated fat: 0.3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 4g
- Carbohydrate: 21.1g
- Fiber: 2.7g
- Cholesterol: 2mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 255mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 3 medium-size round red potatoes (about 1 pound)
- 1 cup frozen cut green beans
- 1 cup frozen whole-kernel corn
- 1/3 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1. Peel potatoes, and cut into cubes. Place potato in saucepan; add water to cover. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes or until tender. Drain and let cool.
- 2. Place green beans and corn in a saucepan; add water to cover. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes or until beans are crisp-tender. Drain and let cool.
- 3. Combine potato, green beans and corn, red bell pepper, and green onions in a bowl. Combine sour cream and remaining 5 ingredients; stir well. Pour sour cream mixture over potato mixture, and toss well. Cover and chill 2 hours.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note