Garden Potato Salad
Yield: 10 to 12 servings
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 4 pounds new potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch peices
- 1/2 cup tarragon vinegar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried dill or 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dillweed
- 2/3 to 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 small bunches green onion, chopped
- Combine oil and garlic in a large bowl; set aside.
- Cook potatoes in boiling salted water to cover 15 to 20 minutes or until tender; drain potatoes, and place in a large bowl.
- Whisk vinegar and next 3 ingredients into oil mixture. Pour over warm potatoes, tossing to coat. Cover and chill 8 hours.
- Combine potato mixture, mayonnaise, and green onions, tossing gently.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads