Garden Pot Pappardelle
Photo: Iain Bagwell; Styling: Kevin Crafts
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 322
- Calories from fat: 10%
- Protein: 12g
- Fat: 3.7g
- Saturated fat: 0.9g
- Carbohydrate: 61g
- Fiber: 4.4g
- Sodium: 24mg
- Cholesterol: 64mg
- 1 pound tomatoes, cut in half horizontally
- 3 unpeeled garlic cloves
- 1 jalapeño chile
- 8 ounces pasta, such as pappardelle
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped purple basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 1. Preheat oven to 450°. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil. Top with tomatoes, cut side up, garlic, and jalapeño. Roast until tomato softens and jalapeño is beginning to blacken, about 20 minutes.
- 2. Meanwhile, cook pasta as package directs. When roasted vegetables are cool enough to handle, finely chop jalapeño, peel, smoosh and chop garlic, and chop tomato. Stir this mixture in a bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- 3. Drain pasta and toss with tomato sauce. Plate and top each portion with basil and chives.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes