I used this as a side dish for a family cookout and they loved it. A ginormous bowl all gone. I personally tweaked it with sea salt and fresh cracked pepper and still thought it might need more but the empty bowl doesn't lie.
Garden Pasta Salad
Great for picnics and potlucks, this easy pasta salad features a creamy dressing made with both Greek yogurt and mayonnaise tossed with bow-tie pasta, tomato, bell pepper, celery and peas.
More From Allyou
- Calories: 472
- Fat: 24g
- Saturated fat: 6g
- Protein: 13g
- Carbohydrate: 49g
- Fiber: 3g
- Cholesterol: 85mg
- Sodium: 331mg
- 2 cups Greek yogurt
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped chives
- 1 pound bow-tie pasta
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 yellow bell peppers, seeded and thinly sliced
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- Make dressing: Whisk yogurt, mayonnaise, garlic, honey, vinegar, salt, pepper and chives together in a bowl; chill.
- Make salad: Cook pasta according to package label directions, adding peas for the last minute. Drain and rinse under cold water to cool.
- In a large bowl toss dressing, pasta, peas and remaining ingredients together until well combined. Season with additional salt and pepper, if desired. Serve, or chill, covered, to serve later.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salad Dressings