More From Real Simple
Amount per serving
- Calories: 419
- Calories from fat: 24%
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 60mg
- Carbohydrate: 65g
- Fiber: 9g
- Sugars: 7g
- Protein: 18g
- 12 ounces (4 cups) multigrain penne
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 10 ounces button mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 3 small zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 large red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions.
Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the mushrooms and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 4 minutes. Stir in the garlic, zucchini, red pepper, and vinegar and cook until tender, 3 to 4 minutes more. Add the cooked pasta and toss to combine.
Divide among individual bowls.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes