More From Real Simple
Amount per serving
- Calories: 419
- Calories from fat: 24%
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 60mg
- Carbohydrate: 65g
- Fiber: 9g
- Sugars: 7g
- Protein: 18g
- 12 ounces (4 cups) multigrain penne
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 10 ounces button mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 3 small zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 large red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions.
Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the mushrooms and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 4 minutes. Stir in the garlic, zucchini, red pepper, and vinegar and cook until tender, 3 to 4 minutes more. Add the cooked pasta and toss to combine.
Divide among individual bowls.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note