- 12 ounces (4 cups) multigrain penne
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 10 ounces button mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 3 small zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 large red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- calories 419
- caloriesfromfat 24 %
- fat 11 g
- satfat 0 g
- cholesterol 0 mg
- sodium 60 mg
- carbohydrate 65 g
- fiber 9 g
- sugars 7 g
- protein 18 g
How to Make It
Cook the pasta according to the package directions.
Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the mushrooms and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 4 minutes. Stir in the garlic, zucchini, red pepper, and vinegar and cook until tender, 3 to 4 minutes more. Add the cooked pasta and toss to combine.
Divide among individual bowls.