Garden Party Entrée Salad With Honey-Curry Dressing
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1 (8-oz.) package vegetarian
- 1 (5-oz.) package spring mix lettuce, thoroughly washed
- 1 (4.4-oz.) container blueberries
- 1/2 cantaloupe, sliced
- Honey-Curry Dressing
- Place almonds in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 6 to 8 minutes or until toasted.
- Cook strips in a lightly greased skillet over medium-high heat 2 to 3 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Divide lettuce among 4 dishes. Top each evenly with strips, blueberries, cantaloupe, and almonds; drizzle evenly with Honey-Curry Dressing.
- Note: Nutritional analysis includes Honey-Curry Dressing.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note