More From Southern Living
Amount per serving
- Calories: 191
- Fat: 5.9g
- Cholesterol: 18mg
- Sodium: 707mg
- 1 small tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 small zucchini, chopped
- 1 small yellow squash, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 cup egg substitute
- 1 to 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 ounces reduced-fat sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Sauté first 6 ingredients in a 10-inch nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat 9 minutes or until liquid evaporates; remove from skillet, and set aside. Wipe skillet clean.
- Whisk together egg substitute, hot sauce, and salt; pour into skillet coated with cooking spray. As mixture starts to cook, gently lift edges with a spatula, and tilt pan so uncooked portion flows underneath.
- Spoon vegetables onto egg, and sprinkle with shredded cheese. Fold in half, and transfer to a serving plate; sprinkle with chopped parsley.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This