- 1 small tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 small zucchini, chopped
- 1 small yellow squash, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 cup egg substitute
- 1 to 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 ounces reduced-fat sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- calories 191
- fat 5.9 g
- cholesterol 18 mg
- sodium 707 mg
How to Make It
Sauté first 6 ingredients in a 10-inch nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat 9 minutes or until liquid evaporates; remove from skillet, and set aside. Wipe skillet clean.
Whisk together egg substitute, hot sauce, and salt; pour into skillet coated with cooking spray. As mixture starts to cook, gently lift edges with a spatula, and tilt pan so uncooked portion flows underneath.
Spoon vegetables onto egg, and sprinkle with shredded cheese. Fold in half, and transfer to a serving plate; sprinkle with chopped parsley.