Garden Herb Chicken
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) fresh parsley
- 1 clove(s) garlic
- 1 teaspoon(s) fresh thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon(s) lemon zest
- 1/2 cup(s) Zesty Italian Dressing
- 4 piece(s) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- PULSE first 4 ingredients in food processor until coarsely chopped.
- ADD italian dressing, pulse until blended.
- POUR over chicken breasts in shallow dish; turn to coat sides of each breast. Refrigerate 30 min.
- HEAT grill to medium heat. Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade.
- GRILL chicken 5 to 7 min. on each side or until done.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by claireprice and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Garden Herb Chicken Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes