- 1 pound ground beef
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh or dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Toppings: lettuce, yellow tomato slices, purple onion slices
- 4 large crusty French rolls, split
- Grilled potato wedges
How to Make It
Combine first 9 ingredients; shape into 4 patties.
Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 5 to 6 minutes on each side or until beef is no longer pink. Place desired toppings on bottom half of rolls; add patties and roll tops. Serve with potato wedges.