Garden Harvest Chili
I always double this, it freezes great! I have also added fresh tomatoes and other kinds of peppers, such as a sweet yellow, pasilla and pablano. We serve it over macaroni.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1 medium green pepper chopped
- 1 medium sweet red pepper chopped
- 1 1/2 cup(s) mushrooms sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) onion chopped
- 1 28 oz can(s) diced tomatoes
- 1 15 oz can(s) tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) chilli pepper
- 2 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 1 16 oz can(s) kidney beans rinsed and drained
- 1 cup(s) zuchinni sliced
- 1 cup(s) yellow squash sliced
- 1 10 oz package(s) baby sweet corn frozen
- 1 1/2 cup(s) cheddar cheese shredded
- In skillet heat oil over medium heat. Saute garlic, peppers, mushrooms, and onions until tender. Add tomatoes with liquid, tomato sauce, chili powder, sugar, and cumin; heat to boiling. Reduce to low heat, add beans, squash and corn. Simmer, uncovered about 10 min. Spoon into bowls and sprinkle with cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LauraSzejna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note