Garden Fresh Green Beans
Photo: Becky Luigart-Stayner; Styling: Julia Rutland
Yield: Makes 8 servings
- 2 pounds green beans, trimmed
- 8 ounces button mushrooms, sliced
- 1/3 cup butter, melted and divided
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Cook beans in salted water to cover 3 to 5 minutes or until slightly crunchy and still bright green. Plunge into ice water to stop the cooking process. Drain and set aside.
- Sauté mushrooms in 2 tablespoons butter over medium-high heat 3 minutes.
- Combine mushrooms, beans, and remaining butter, and toss to coat. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables