Garden Fresh Green Beans
Photo: Becky Luigart-Stayner; Styling: Julia Rutland
Yield: Makes 8 servings
- 2 pounds green beans, trimmed
- 8 ounces button mushrooms, sliced
- 1/3 cup butter, melted and divided
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Cook beans in salted water to cover 3 to 5 minutes or until slightly crunchy and still bright green. Plunge into ice water to stop the cooking process. Drain and set aside.
- Sauté mushrooms in 2 tablespoons butter over medium-high heat 3 minutes.
- Combine mushrooms, beans, and remaining butter, and toss to coat. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note