- 1 large eggplant, peeled
- 1 medium tomato
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 onion
- 1 small zucchini
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 (16-ounce) package prebaked Italian pizza crust
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
How to Make It
Chop eggplant and next 4 ingredients coarsely; sauté in 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 10 minutes or until tender.
Layer pizza crust evenly with cheese and eggplant mixture; sprinkle with basil and next 5 ingredients. Drizzle with remaining 2 tablespoons oil.
Bake at 425° for 10 minutes or until golden.
Note: For testing purposes only, we used a Boboli pizza crust.