Garden Egg Scramble
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 cup(s) asparagus chopped
- 2 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 1/4 cup(s) onion diced
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 8 ounce(s) fresh mushrooms sliced
- 3 cup(s) fresh baby spinach
- 6 egg whites
- 1/2 cup(s) basil freshly chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) rehydrated sun-dried tomatoes
- Bring water to a boil in a medium saucepan. Add asparagus and cook until crips and bright, about 1 to 2 minutes. Immediately remove and plunge asparagus into a bowl of ice water until cooled.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion, garlic and mushrooms and cook for about 5 minutes or until tender. Add spinach and asparagus and cook until spinach is wilted, about 3 to 5 minutes. Stir in egg whites, basil and tomatoes and cook, mixing well to scramble, about 3 to 5 minutes. Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Ftoast and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Garden Egg Scramble Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch