Thomas J. Story
More From Sunset
- 1/4 cup fresh nutmeg geranium leaves
- 3 fresh anise hyssop flowers
- 1 cup hot brewed black tea, such as English breakfast
- 1 cup plain soy milk, warmed
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1. Put geranium leaves and anise hyssop flowers in a heatproof container. Pour 1 cup boiling water over them and steep 15 minutes.
- 2. Strain and divide liquid between 2 mugs. Pour 1/2 cup each tea and soy milk and 1 tbsp. sugar into each mug. Stir to combine.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This