Garden and Ham Pasta
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 slice(s) Ham or Salami diced
- 3 whole(s) Tomatoes diced
- 1 small jar(s) Green Olives with Pimentos chopped
- 1/2 tub(s) Parmesan cheese
- 1 package(s) Pasta (Any kind) boiled
- pinch(s) Oregano
- pinch(s) Basil
- dash(es) Olive Oil
- 1 clove(s) Garlic (optional) finely chopped
- 1. Bring a pot of water to boil. Once the water is boiling, add the pasta of choice and cook until soft. Drain and set aside.
- 2. Cut the ham or salami into small squares about 1/2 inch x 1/2 inch. Set aside. Dice the tomatoes, chop the green olives into small pieces, finely chop the garlic if desired, and add all ingredients to a large mixing bowl along with the ham. Pour in a little a little bit of the olive juice leftover in the jar and add the oregano and basil. Mix until well blended. Set aside.
- 3. In a large skillet, heat a small amount of olive oil on high heat. When hot, add the mixture in the bowl and toss rapidly. Pour the pasta into the pan and gently stir until all of the ingredients are combined.
- 4. Pour into a large serving bowl and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- *Note: Recipe can be served chilled as more of a pasta salad in the summer time. If you wish to serve it chilled, leave the pasta out of the skillet in step 3. Chill overnight in the fridge.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ryandvy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note