- 1 can (15.5 oz.) GOYA® Low Sodium Chick Peas, drained
- 1 bag (6 oz.) baby spinach
- 1/2 medium red onion, finely chopped (about ½ cup)
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons GOYA® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- GOYA® Adobo with Pepper, to taste
How to Make It
In a large bowl, toss together chick peas, spinach, and onions.
Pour vinegar into a small bowl. Using a whisk, slowly drizzle in oil, whisking constantly, until combined. Season with adobo. Pour dressing over salad. Toss well to coat. Divide salad evenly among serving bowls.