- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 cups broccoli flowerets
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 (15 1/2-ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (14 1/2-ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Hot cooked rice
How to Make It
Sauté onion and garlic in a large skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat 5 minutes or until tender. Add broccoli and mushrooms; cook, covered, 5 minutes. Stir in beans, tomatoes, and next 5 ingredients.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes. Serve over rice.