Garam Masala (indian spice)
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) cumin seeds whole
- 1 tablespoon(s) coriander seeds whole
- 2.25 teaspoon(s) black peppercorns whole
- 0.25 teaspoon(s) (heaping) cloves whole
- 1 whole(s) bay leaf
- 1.25 teaspoon(s) ground cardamon
- 0.75 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 0.125 teaspoon(s) ground mace
- Toast cumin and coriander seeds, peppercorns, and cloves in a small skillet over medium heat, stirring constantly, until aromatic, about 2 minutes. Let cool.
- Transfer to spice mill. Crumble bay leaf and add to mill. Finely grind and transfer to a container.
- Stir in cardamom, cinnamon, and mace; cover.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MrsM2000 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note