Garam Masala (indian spice)
traditional indian spice combination used in many dishes, absolutely wonderful in hearty dishes.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) cumin seeds whole
- 1 tablespoon(s) coriander seeds whole
- 2.25 teaspoon(s) black peppercorns whole
- 0.25 teaspoon(s) (heaping) cloves whole
- 1 whole(s) bay leaf
- 1.25 teaspoon(s) ground cardamon
- 0.75 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 0.125 teaspoon(s) ground mace
- Toast cumin and coriander seeds, peppercorns, and cloves in a small skillet over medium heat, stirring constantly, until aromatic, about 2 minutes. Let cool.
- Transfer to spice mill. Crumble bay leaf and add to mill. Finely grind and transfer to a container.
- Stir in cardamom, cinnamon, and mace; cover.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MrsM2000 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note